QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer with 4-5 years experience is required by an organization within the traveling space.
If you join us you will have the opportunity to work in an agile team, mentoring junior members in manual and automation, learning, and building automation frameworks.
One of our clients is the global market leader for lifestyle and travel concierge and loyalty solutions, and it’s growing quickly. As a leading global service business, they help busy people get the most out of their lives and pride themselves on providing the very best customer experience possible. To do this, they are working with the best people.
They have been at the forefront of exceptional service for nearly 20 years. Their mission is to be the world's most trusted service platform. Since 1998 they've combined always-on, personalized, premium, and specialist knowledge - with world-class expert-led customer service - and continuous innovation in technology. Today, they serve millions of members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 20 offices located in the most important wealth centers. They provide direct access to unique cultural, gastronomic, and travel experiences, exclusively negotiated benefits, and unparalleled customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Show a good understanding of requirements & functional specifications and creating manual & automation test scripts from requirements
- Liaise with product, development and other technical and business teams to understand and test features
- Create, understand and execute test plans
- Identify and document defects during test execution
- Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
- Participate & mentor other members of the team throughout the different stages of the software test cycle
- Participate and support business stakeholders during user acceptance testing
- Learn and build test automation development & maintenance
- Quality of developments released, range of KPI’s adhered to (such as release success KPI’s)
- This role is based in Budapest.
- The role will report to the test team lead.
- Growing local team with start-up feeling and a strong background
- Interesting international projects – colleagues from several countries
- Great team, regular team-building events
- Laptop + 2 monitors (24”) help your work
- We are open to your ideas
- Regular home office
- Non-strict working hours (within reasonable limits)
- Team breakfast
Experience, Qualifications, Training requirements
- 4-5 years of experience as a tester with 2-3 years of experience in creating and executing test automation on responsive web platforms.
- Strong experience of Selenium and C# (or Java)
- Experience in building test automation framework is an advantage.
- ISTQB certification is desirable
- Some manual testing shouldn't be a problem
- Working closely with the Project team, Product team, developers, and other test team managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels are required
- Testing experience/background within travel industry system projects would be beneficial but not mandatory